Hi all I'm John From the Black Country now living in Llandudno, I have been around Air Guns for about 34 years My first was a push and pop 1,77.
(2) was a Air Arms TX200, loved it, it was a hit and kill everything I shot at.
(3) BSA, Super 10 Carbine, .22, loved it, it was better than the AA, had to sell it as i was leaving UK to live in Tenerife and I didn't know there laws.
(4) moved back to the UK and got myself a AA 510SL, not the gun I realil wanted as he talked me out it.
(5)) Got the gun I wanted now, AirArms 410TDR 22, still got it and going strong25/07/20.
(6) Gamo Reply 10 Maxxime 1.77, that was a heavy gun and to load it sat down at a club, no thanks and sent it back.
(7) walther rotex rm8 1.77, heavy gun and ok loading this as it was a pcp.
(8.) Kral Puncher Breaker 1.77 and its in bits atm.
I am from Birmingham, I have just got into air rifles and wish now i had started years ago, I have missed out on so much fun, there again i did a lot of shooting whilst in the TA.
First Rifle was a FN SLR 7.62 NATO gas operated air cooled, butt number 11, best rifle ever for me 😁
Joking aside, my first was a Weihrauch HW95K springer .177 Hawke Eclipse scope still got it and it's a cracker
I now also have my first PCP BSA R10 SE .177 in walnut with an Hawke fast fit scope and I absolutely love this gun, I was humming and haring for a few months between this and the Weihrauch HW100, but being a proud Brummie it had to be the R10.
I will be adding to the collection when the money allows, i am looking at Air Arms (510 sporter) and i do like the look of the FX Impact